Honda Lease Return Center Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my options if I turn in my vehicle?
- What if I did not lease my car/truck from Manly Honda?
- Can I purchase my leased vehicle?
- Could I extend my lease?
- Can I trade in my lease early to avoid paying over mileage fees?
- Can I upgrade to a brand new Honda with little or no money down?
We Have Answers - Contact Us Today!
Manly Honda's Lease Return Center is happy to offer varying lease offers. Let's say you love your vehicle, but you're ready to turn it in for something else; you can! We are happy to lay out the steps so you can process a flawless lease return.
Understand Your Lease Purchase Options
You can purchase your leased vehicle before or after the lease ends. With a lease purchase buyout, you don't have to worry about an excess mileage fee, wear and use fee, or any disposition fees. You'll also get to keep the vehicle! Process a buyout and enjoy all of the added savings. You can either pay out of pocket our apply for financing.
Simple Steps to Returning Your Leased Vehicle
Remember to follow the steps below to ensure a smooth return of your leased model:
Contact Us Get Directions
- The American Honda authorized Vehicle Lease Inspection Company will ask you to schedule a service appointment for a vehicle inspection at your convenience either by phone or via the web.
- Schedule an appointment to talk to our team.
- Be sure to keep a copy of the Vehicle Inspection Report for your records, as you will be asked for this when you return the vehicle. This written report will make it clear which services are complete and which need to be completed. Bring your vehicle to Manly Honda so one of our lease specialists can help you process the end of your lease. We will have you complete a Federal Odometer Statement indicating the vehicle's ending mileage and do a walkthrough of the car.
- Return your leased car or truck on or before the lease maturity date and avoid added fees.
- Upon return of your leased vehicle, the inspection will point out any damages that you are responsible for. After you return the model, you get an End of Term Obligation Letter in the mail. The letter will outline any charges needed to officially terminate the lease.