The Honda Civic is the sixth most popular car in the U.S. and for good reason. It's fuel efficient. It's comfortable. It offers a fiercely modern look. And, it's available in a wide variety of trims to suit every driving style and budget. But, there's more to it than good looks and a fun driving experience. The Honda Civic is also extremely safe. So safe that the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety (IIHS) has named it a Top Safety Pick. To put this into better perspective: Only six cars out of 13 earned this designation within the small car category.
To be named an IIHS Top Safety Pick, the 2012 Honda Civic had to get top "Good" ratings in a series of four crash tests: front, side, rear and roof-strength/rollover. The small car also had to come standard with electronic stability control. Needless to say, it passed with flying colors, giving prospective Honda buyers just one more reason explore the 2012 Honda Civic today at Manly Honda Santa Rosa - 2750 Corby Ave Santa Rose, CA 95407 .
2012 Honda Civic At a Glance- Available Coupe Models: DX, LX, EX, EX-L
- Available Sedan Models: DX, LX, HF, EX, EX-L, SI
- Engine: 1.8L 4-cylinder (DX, LX, HG, EX, EX-L), 2.4-L 4-cylinder (SI)
- Transmission: Manual (DX, LX [sedan only], SI), Automatic (LX [Coupe only], HF, EX, EX-L)
- Fuel Economy: 28 mph city/36 mph highway (DX, LX, EX coupe models), 28 mph city/39 mph highway (EX-L coupe and sedan and EX coupe), 29 mph city/41 mph highway (HF), 22 mph city/31 mph highway (SI)
- Stability control
- Traction control
- Side/curtain airbags
- iPod input (LX, HF, EX, EX-L, SI)
- Bluetooth (EX, EX-L, SI)
- Navigation system (EX, EX-L, SI
To learn more about the 2012 Honda Civic, contact Manly Honda Santa Rosa today at (707) 542 5377. Or, if you're in the greater [GEO] area, why not visit us in person?[INFO] http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2011/05iihs.html